- Thursday, July 9: SFNO Spanish Wine Dinner
- Friday, July 10th: El Txupinazo
- Saturday, July 11th 8 AM SHARP!: El Encierro: The Running of the Bulls
- Saturday Evening: La Fiesta de Pantalones
- Sunday, July 12th: El Pobré de Mi (Poor Me)
Thursday, July 9
SFNO Spanish Wine Dinner
Despite being the youngest event at San Fermin in Nueva Orleans, our wine dinner has a group of fans that try to attend each year, and with good reason. It is hard to beat four courses of gourmet fare paired with rich, full-bodied Spanish wines and enjoyed in the luxury of the Bourbon Orleans Hotel.
Event Details & Ticketing
Wine dinner hosts, and Nola Bulls’ Official Hotel Partner, New Orleans Hotel Collection has graciously agreed to handle all of the logistics for this event so that Los Pastores can focus on El Encierro…and drinking sangria.
Click the registration link below to view the menu for the evening.
- WHAT: Fourth Annual San Fermin Spanish Wine Dinner
- WHEN: Thursday, July 9th, 2015 at 7pm
- WHERE: Bourbon Orleans Hotel • 717 Orleans Street