¡Bienvenidos a NolaBulls.com!
The 7th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (#SFNO2013) is back & better than ever. El Encierro is open to the public, but Registration is mandatory for access to the festival, i.e. the air conditioning, entertainment, bars, food, etc. Several options are available & all include high fives!
Online registration for the 7th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (#SFNO2013) has closed!
VIP & Corredor tickets are still available at Sugar Mill.
VIP includes open bar, gear, private bathrooms & AC ($75).
Corredor gets you into the festival (read AC) after the run ($10)!
#SFNO2013 Remaining Events
- Friday, July 12 FROM 5 – 9 PM:
REGISTERED PARTICIPANT PACKET PICK-UP at The Sugar Mill
- Friday, July 12 from 5 – 9 PM: El Txupinazo at The Sugar Mill
- Saturday, July 13 @ 8 AM SHARP:
El Encierro (Running of the Bulls) at The Sugar Mill
- Saturday, July 13 @ 10 PM: Fiesta de Pantalones at Maison on Frenchmen Street.
- Sunday, July 14 @ Noon: El Pobre de Mi at Maison.
We’re Social, y’all!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38690093-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'nolabulls.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);