San Fermin in Nueva Orleans the annual Encierro (bull run) festival in New Orleans, which pays homage to the world famous Encierro of Pamplona, Spain, or “The Running of the Bulls.” One small difference – our bulls are none other than the Big Easy Rollergirls and participants from other roller derby leagues across the country!
The 8th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans is back & better than ever. El Encierro is open to the public, but Registration is mandatory for access to the festival, i.e. the air conditioning, entertainment, bars, food, etc. Several options are available & all include high fives! VIP includes gear, open bar & AC. Patron gets you gear at a discount. And, Corredor gets you on the course! More details on our registration page.
- Thursday, July 10: Marques de Caceres Wine Dinner at Bourbon Orleans
- Friday, July 11: El Txupinazo at The Sugar Mill
- Saturday, July 12: 8 AM SHARP: El Encierro (Running of the Bulls) at The Sugar Mill
- Saturday Evening: Fiesta de Pantalones at Maison on Frenchmen Street.
- Sunday, July 13: El Pobre de Mi at Maison.